Medically Reviewed by Dr. Hermes Somonte Davila, DDS, MS
Need an effective & affordable full-mouth rehabilitation solution for missing teeth?
All on 4 dental implants in Los Algodones, Mexico, can end all your dental woes!
Save 66% and get a dazzling new smile in Mexico’s molar city!1
Interested? Keep reading to find out all the benefits of choosing all on 4 Los Algodones.
Start by having a look at the smile transformation of a previous patient!
All on 4 Dental Implants in Los Algodones: Before & After
If you only have a few missing teeth, dental implants might benefit you. Check out the Los Algodones dental implants cost.
All on 4 Dental Implants in Los Algodones: Reviews
Wondering how much all on 4 dental implants in Los Algodones cost? Find out below!
Cost of All on Dental 4 Implants in Los Algodones
All on 4 Los Algodones price starts at $8,110 and can go up to $12,490 depending on the:
- Implant brand chosen
- Type of implant denture/plate chosen
The procedure will cost you around $24,000-$28,800 in the US.
This means you can save up to 66% of the cost in Algodones!
Check the table below for a more detailed cost comparison between Los Algodones & US prices.
Los Algodones Dentist Price List
|All on 4 Dental Implants (with fixed hybrid denture per arch)
|All on 4 Dental Implants with PEEK/Nobel Prettau Zirconia Plate (per arch)
#Los Algodones All on 4 dental implants cost is case-dependent
These might be the cheapest all on 4 dental implants in Mexico but they are high quality.
Only internationally approved implant brands are used: MIS, Nobel Biocare, & Straumann
The clinic also offers a 5-year guarantee on dental implants. (Must get a yearly check-up at the clinic to avail)
Ready to reclaim your smile at pocket-friendly prices? Then get a FREE quote now!
But what exactly are all on 4 implants and how can they benefit you? Find out below.
What Are All on 4 Dental Implants?
All on 4 dental implants are a permanent solution that provides a new smile and stability to patients who have lost multiple or all teeth.
It involves the placement of titanium tooth roots into the patient’s jawbone.
Complete oral rehabilitation is achieved by placing only 4 implants in each dental arch:
- 2 straight implants are placed in the front
- 2 implants angled to 45 degrees are placed in the back
Source: Science Direct3 4
Who Is a Candidate for All on 4 Dental Implants?
You are an ideal candidate for all on 4 implants if you:
- Are missing several or all teeth
- Have adequate jawbone
- Don’t have periodontal disease
- Are in good general & oral health
Benefits and Drawbacks of All on 4 Dental Implants
Know all the pros and cons of the procedure to make an educated decision for yourself.
Benefits & Drawbacks of All on 4 Implants
|High success rate
|Restoration of function
|Minimum bone volume required6
|Complications such as peri-implantitis
|Immediate function with a temporary prosthesis7
|Must quit smoking and habits like grinding teeth
To elaborate on the benefits and drawbacks given above, you should know that:
- The success rate of all on 4 dental implants is 97-98%8
- The dentist will decide whether your bone volume is sufficient or if you need a bone graft9
- Smoking and habits such as grinding teeth can lead to implant failure, prosthesis fracture, or peri-implantitis10
Traditional Implants vs. All on 4
Wondering why you should go for all on 4 implants instead of conventional ones?
The answer is that you can get a full arch rehabilitation with fewer implants.
This also means that you won’t have to go through multiple surgeries to get full mouth implants.
In this way, all on 4 implants is a minimally invasive method for edentulous patients.11
Another option for full mouth dental implants is all on 6 implants in Los Algodones.
Dentures vs. All on 4
All on 4 implants are also preferable over dentures for a number of reasons.
|All on 4 Implants
|Need not be taken out for cleaning
|Need to be taken out for cleaning
|They do not require adhesives to be fixed
|Need to be fixed with the help of adhesives
|Prevent bone deterioration
|Do not help in strengthening bone
|Can eat most kinds of food afterwards
|Restricted to certain kinds of food
|Do not slip in the mouth as they are fixed
|May slip in the mouth
|Made of titanium which is biocompatible & non-toxic
|The material used is either acrylic, plastic, or porcelain
Sources: MedicineNet,12 Colgate13
Now that you know why all on 4 implants are the best option, let’s learn what the procedure looks like.
Procedure for All on 4 Dental Implants in Los Algodones
Your all on 4 dental implants treatment in Los Algodones will take place in 2 stages.
The oral surgeon will devise your treatment plan on the basis of:
- Dental & panoramic X-rays
- Models of teeth and mouth
Next, you will have additional procedures such as teeth extractions and bone grafting if needed.
Finally, you will have the dental implant surgery:
- Small holes are drilled in the jawbone
- Titanium screws are inserted in the holes
- Over a few periods of months, osseointegration takes place
- The process of osseointegration involves fusing of the dental implant to the jawbone to form a strong anchor
- While you heal, you will be given a temporary prosthesis, giving you immediate function
Once healing and osseointegration are complete, you get your permanent fixed prosthesis.
Answering All Your Questions About All on 4 Dental Implants
Have some burning questions about the procedure? Check out our answers to the most commonly asked questions below!
Aftercare for All on 4 Dental Implants
Wondering how do I care for my implants? Find out all you need to know in this section!
Diet After All on 4 Dental Implants
After dental implant surgery, you should stick to a liquid and soft foods diet.
Avoid hot drinks or carbonated beverages.
A soft food diet is recommended so that you can heal faster.
Your mouth and jaw might also be sore after the surgery, so soft food will be more easily chewable.
Here are some soft foods that are nutritious and don’t require much chewing:
Now that you know all about the procedure, find out why you should come to Algodones for it.
Why ADC for All on 4 Dental Implants?
- Close Proximity: The clinic is just about 10 miles west of Yuma, Arizona
- Low Costs: You will pay up to 66% lesser than what you’d pay in the US
- Easy Communication: You will be treated by a bilingual dental team and staff
- Quick Treatment: No waiting time before you get your dental surgery
- Mini Holiday: Have a little vacation in Baja California after your dental treatment
Want all these benefits and more? Let’s learn more about the clinic!
Top Dental Center for All on 4 Dental Implants in Los Algodones
Get to know the highlights & features of the state-of-the-art clinic below.
Cutting Edge Technology
- Intraoral camera
- KaVo Everest CAD/CAM system
- Laser equipment for restorative and cosmetic treatments
- CT-Scan and panoramic & digital periapical x-rays for an accurate diagnosis on site
- International Patient Services Certification (IPSC) awarded by Medical Tourism Association (MTA)
- Member of the American Dental Association (ADA)
- Associated with Better Business Bureau (BBB)
- On-site dental lab
- Free parking space
- Comfortable executive lounge for your comfort
Complete Dental Trip Package
The clinic’s all on 4 implant package is designed to give you a hassle-free experience. The comprehensive package includes:
- Treatment costs & dental specialist’s fee
- Assistance with travel documents
- Complimentary shuttle service
- Assistance in hotel bookings
- 24*7 destination support
- Location manager
Next, learn about the best dentists in Los Algodones!
Best Implant Dentist in Los Algodones
Wondering who is the best dentist in Algodones, Mexico, for implants? Find out below!
Dr. Enrique Arturo Jimenez Alvarez
All on 4/6/8 implants, Oral surgery
Universidad Nacional Autónoma de Guadalajara
- Diploma in implantology
- Master’s in laser dentistry
- Master’s in implant dentistry
Dr. Alejandro Ramirez Rivaz
All on 4/6/8 implants, Veneers
Mexican College of Oral and Maxillofacial Implantology
- Diploma in oral implantology
- Postgraduate in regenerative medicine
Almost ready to book your appointment but worried about safety? Let us put your fears to rest.
Is It Safe to Get All on 4 Dental Implants in Los Algodones?
Getting all on 4 dental implants in Los Algodones is safe if you do your research well.
Here are a few points to note about the clinic in Los Algodones:
- Offers 5-year guarantee on dental implants
- On-site dental lab with the latest equipment & technology for accurate diagnoses
- Internationally recognized dental brands used: MIS, Nobel Biocare, Straumann
- International accreditations such as by American Dental Association (ADA)
Also note that all on 4 dental implants have a success rate of 97-98%.24
All set to travel to Los Algodones? Find out more about how to reach below.
How to Reach Los Algodones, Mexico?
You can easily reach Los Algodones, a border town in Mexico, by driving across the US-Mexico border.
Refer to the table below for driving distance from different US cities.
Driving Distance & Time From US to Mexico
|2 hr 40 min
|4 hr 30 min
|4 hr 53 min
Cross from the Andrade port of entry, from where the clinic is a 5-minute walk.
Documents Needed to Cross the US-Mexico Border
- US passport
- FMM entry permit
- Mexican auto insurance
- Proof of vehicle registration
Sources: Travel.state.gov,26 Forbes27
Still have some questions about getting all on 4 implants in Los Algodones? Refer to the FAQs below.
All on 4 dental implants in Los Algodones, Mexico, can save your smile and lead to big savings!
Cost of dental implants in Algodones, Mexico, is as much as 66% less than in the US.
So what are you waiting for? Get a free quote for the best dental implants in Los Algodones!
- France 24: Americans seek cheaper dentistry in Mexico’s ‘Molar City’
- NLM: Effect of Laser Therapy on the Osseointegration of Immediately Loaded Dental Implants…
- Science Direct: A prefabricated modular substructure for a 4-implant-supported fixed complete denture
- Science Direct: Immediate function dental implants inserted with less than 30 N·cm of torque in full-arch…
- AAP: Dental Implant Procedures
- Wiley Online Library: Short-term report of an ongoing prospective cohort study evaluating the outcome…
- MDPI: Digital Smile Designed Computer-Aided Surgery versus Traditional Workflow in “All on Four”…
- Colgate: Understanding Bone Grafts for Dental Implants
- Science Direct: All-on-4 Concept Update
- IBN: Particularities of alternative methods of implants placement using all-on-4 and all-on-6 concept
- Medicine Net: Dentures
- Colgate: What are Implants?
- Colgate: Dental Implant Surgery
- Medicine Net: Dental Implants
- Colgate: Tooth Implant Procedure: All You Need to Know
- AAID: What to Expect
- AAID: What Are Dental Implants?
- AAID: Considering Dental Implants? Here Are 5 Things You Should Know
- Science Direct: Multidisciplinary Approach to Prosthetic Rehabilitation of Traumatically Lost Mandibular…
- Colgate: Soft Food Diet Options: What To Eat After Dental Treatment
- Border Report: Study finds medical and dental care south of the border are good options for Americans
- Travel.state.gov: Crossing the U.S. – Mexico Border by Land
- Forbes: How To Buy Car Insurance For Mexico?