All on 4 dental implants are an efficient and effective solution for full mouth rehabilitation in people with no teeth. Through this implant system, form and function are restored using an immediately loaded dental prosthetic supported by only four implants.
Algodones Dental Center (ADC) provides highly affordable packages for All on 4 Dental Implants.
Begins from $8,950* (includes cost of fixed hybrid dentures). We also offer cutting-edge Nobel All-on-4 implants fixed with Prettau© zirconia plates.
*Note – The website may not reflect the latest prices. Contact us for the latest info.
Limited-period promo** – Get FREE Laser Therapy for any implant work!
Therapeutic laser work is known to put a check on infections, boast healing, and increase dental implant success rates.
*Terms and Conditions Apply.
**This promo cannot be combined with any other promo. As the website might not reflect the latest offers, we advise you to get in touch with us through the website quote-form.
Why ADC for All on 4 Implants?
- Our dental facility is in proximity — just about 10 miles west of Yuma, Arizona
- Dental procedures will cost as little as one-tenth of what you’d pay in the US
- Bilingual dental team and staff
- No waiting time for dental surgery
- Visiting Los Algodones, Mexico serves both purpose – a dental treatment and a vacation in Baja California
Complete Dental Trip Package
Our All-on-4 implant treatment packages for Los Algodones are designed to help you have a hassle-free experience. Our comprehensive packages include:
- Complimentary shuttle service
- Assistance in hotel bookings (your stay can be arranged at Hotel Hacienda for as low as $30)
- Location manager
- 24*7 destination support
- Assistance with travel documents
- Treatment costs
- Dental specialist’s fee
Top Dental Center for Your Treatment
Cutting Edge Technology
- The clinic uses the KaVo Everest CAD/CAM system
- For an accurate diagnosis, the center has the facility for CT-Scan, panoramic x-rays and digital periapical x-rays on site
- Laser equipment is used for restorative and cosmetic treatments
- The clinic also has intraoral camera
Facilities at the Dental Center
- More than 20 dentists
- On-site Dental Lab
- Free parking space
- Comfortable executive lounge for your comfort
- Honored with the IPSC “International Patient Services Certification” by the MTA (Medical Tourism Association)
- Member of the American Dental Association (ADA)
What are All-on-4 Dental Implants?
All on 4 implant treatment is a minimally invasive procedure for the edentulous or for those who have lost multiple teeth and are looking for a permanent solution and stability. It involves placement of titanium tooth roots into the patient’s jawbone. It allows complete oral rehabilitation by placing only 4 implants in each dental arch. Contact us for a free quote now.
- Full mouth rehabilitation in a shorter period of time
- Minimum bone volume required
- No bone grafting required
- Minimally invasive solution for edentulous allowing for quick recovery
- Cost-effective solution
- Marked improvement in quality of life
- Allows you to have a brand new smile in one day
- Easy to maintain
- High cumulative success rate (CSR) as shown by the following figure based on findings of a February 2016 research study by Marco Tallarico and colleagues 1
Traditional Implants vs. All on 4
The traditional multi-stage process requires bone grafting, healing of the bone graft, placement of the implants and then bridges. For a successful bone graft procedure, a small surgery is performed to collect enough bone for the jaw. The extra bone is taken from the hip bone.
|Average Treatment Time||Multiple Surgeries||Bone Graft|
The All on 4 implants makes use of the patient’s remaining jawbone in such a manner that bone grafting is avoided.
|Removal of decayed teeth (if any) & placement of implants||Multiple Surgeries||Bone Graft|
At ADC, oral surgeons will device a suitable dental plan and may ask you to bring along the following:
- Dental X-rays, models of teeth and mouth
- Panoramic X-rays
- Small holes are drilled in the jawbone.
- Titanium screws are inserted in the holes.
- Over a few periods of months, osseointegration takes place. The process of osseointegration involves fusing of the dental implant to the jawbone to form a strong anchor.
- In this stage the implant is uncovered and artificial teeth are attached to the implant.
- Small metal posts called abutments are placed atop the titanium screws to connect the artificial teeth.
The All on 4 Implant Concept
The All on 4 implant system utilizes Nobel Speedy Implants which give good stability in a minimally invasive procedure. The implants in the posterior region are angled at 45 degrees to avoid interfering with the sinus cavity.
The All on four implants are attached with abutments after the integration of the implants with the jawbone. Temporary dentures are then fixed till the time you heal completely giving you a refurbished smile immediately.
It is a minimally invasive procedure as only four implants are used. Treatment time involved in all on 4 implants is less than time involved in traditional implants.
Dentures vs. All on 4
|All on 4 Implants||Dentures|
|Four dental implants for each arch||Dentures are a removable frame that hold one or more artificial teeth|
|They need not be taken out for cleaning||They need to be taken out for cleaning|
|Adhesives and glues are not required to fix them||Adhesives are required to fix them|
|Prevent bone deterioration||Do not help in bone strengthening|
|High success rate||Success rate as compared to implants is less|
|Allow you to eat all kinds of food||Restricted to certain kinds of food|
|Do not slip in the mouth as they are fixed to the jawbone||May slip in the mouth|
|Titanium screws are used to hold the artificial teeth in place||Material used in dentures is either acrylic, plastic, or porcelain|
We, at ADC, take great care to ensure patient comfort during and after procedures. During the procedure, we will administer a pain medication so that patients are relaxed and free of uneasiness. Medication will be prescribed after the procedure as well. It is very important for patients to take medication exactly as prescribed to reduce swelling and minimize any post-operative discomfort.
|When can I return to my daily activities?||Most patients return to work and resume normal activities in about three to four days after the procedure.|
|Do I have to alter my eating habits?||Once the surgery is complete, you will be asked to consume liquids and soups so as to help the incision area heal and not to place any pressure on the dental implants.|
|What is the success rate of all on 4 implants?||About 99.2% at three-year evaluation1|
|Is the process painful?||Sedatives and local anesthesia ensure that you are kept comfortable and anxiety-free during the procedure.As with any other surgery, you can expect some pain during and after surgery. You will be advised to take some pain-killers to help manage discomfort.|
|I don’t want my smile to look unnatural. Can it be achieved?||Yes, our experts at ADC can customize a natural smile for you.|
|Can my teeth decay and have gum diseases?||If they are not cleaned enough, gum problems can damage them, leading to loss of implants.|
|How long does the procedure take?||It usually takes 45 mins to 2 hours, depending on the number of implants to be placed.|
|How do I care for my implants?||Brushing twice daily, flossing and regular dental check-ups are advised.|
|How much does it cost?||All on 4 implants in Los Algodones begin from $8,950*.|
Caring for Implants
AAID says “brush, floss and maintain regular dental cleanings and check-ups, as scheduled. Additional cleaning aids also may be recommended to help you keep your teeth healthy at home.”
|On the day of the surgery||Avoid rinsing, spitting, or touching the wound|
To minimize swelling, apply an ice bag on the cheek in the area of surgery. You can continue applying ice packs for the first 36 hours. When sleeping, keep your head slightly elevated to ease off swelling.
Some bleeding or redness in the saliva is normal for 24 hours. Excessive bleeding can be controlled by biting on a gauze pad placed directly on the bleeding wound for 30 minutes.
To prevent infection, be sure to take the prescribed antibiotics as directed.
As soon as local anesthesia wears off, begin taking pain medication.
Drink plenty of fluids and avoid very hot liquids. Hot spicy foods should also be avoided to prevent pain.
Physical activities should be kept to a minimum immediately after the surgery.
Warm salt water rinses should be done at least 4-5 times a day, especially after meals. Be gentle initially with brushing the surgical areas. Brushing technique may need modification for hard-to-reach areas. Tufted and interdental brushes may be used to clean the sides of the implants.
Use implant specific floss to prevent bacteria built-up around the implants.
Diet after Surgery
After surgery, liquids should be taken primarily. Drink plenty of fluids. Avoid carbonated beverages or very hot foods or drinks. Liquid, non-chewing diet is recommended for the first few weeks after surgery to allow the gum tissue to heal.
Fruits can be blended to a puree. Patients, who maintain a good diet more often than not feel better, have less discomfort and heal faster. Avoid foods that may cause pain to the gums, such as chips and nuts. You can gradually progress to solid foods in the coming weeks.
|Week 1-3||Week 4-6||Week 6 Onwards|
|Eat a small amount of protein at each meal or as recommended by surgeon|
|Water, Juice, Milk||Continue with Week 1 diet||Continue with Week 4 diet|
|Protein Shake, Yogurt||Cottage Cheese||Well-cooked Veggies|
|Smoothies, Milkshake||Soft bread||Pasta|
|Broth, Bouillon, Soup||Pureed Fruits and Veggies|
|Baked or Mashed Potatoes||Soft Fish|
|Avoid alcohol and tobacco as they may delay the healing process|
- Marco Tallarico, Silvio Mario Meloni, Erta Xhanari, Luigi Canullo. DOI: 10.13140/RG.2.1.3862.7605 Three-year clinical and radiographic outcomes on patients treated according to the All-on-4 concept in the daily practice: A prospective observational study on implants and prostheses survival rates and complications. https://www.researchgate.net/publication/295260315_Three-year_clinical_and_radiographic_outcomes_on_patients_treated_according_to_the_All-on-4_concept_in_the_daily_practice_A_prospective_observational_study_on_implants_and_prostheses_survival_rates_an