At a third of the US prices, dental implants in Los Algodones are an affordable alternative to expensive ones in the United States. Dental implants are a substitute for the root part of the teeth. They are positioned directly into the jawbone, and are topped by crowns or dentures.
This procedure is for those who are edentulous, have worn out and broken teeth, or who wear dentures.
Dental Implant Price List
Our well-equipped clinic provides a wide range of implants. Right from the traditional implants to all on 4 implants and all on 6 implants in Los Algodones, you pay just a fraction of American prices with no compromise on skill and quality. A sinus lift in Los Algodones is a good option for those who lack enough bone in the jaw and need their sinuses to be “lifted up.”
Below is the cost comparison chart for dental implants at our clinic and the USA:
|Type of Implant||Price in Los Algodones||Average Price in USA|
|Regular Titanium Implant||Starting at $750||$5000-$10,000|
|“All on 4” with fixed acrylic bridge (per arch)||$8,950||$20,000-$40,000|
|“All on 6” MegaGen Implants (per arch)||$7,980||$25,000-$42,000|
|“All on 6” with Nobel Biocare Implants (per arch)||$11,280||$25,000-$50,000|
|“All on 8” Implant With Fixed Porcelain Bridge (per arch)||$10,280||$20,000-$35,000|
Note: USA Dental Implants Cost from Realself & Dental Implant Cost Guide
Prices are subject to change; for the latest information contact us through the website quote-form.
Considered the dental capital of the world, Los Algodones is home to over 300 professional dentists and hundreds of pharmacies. Located less than 10 miles west of Yuma, the Mexican border town can be reached off the Interstate 8.
The actual border crossing is at Andrade, California which is open from 6 a.m. to 10 p.m. Many travelers park their vehicle at parking lots on the U.S. side of the border and walk across to Algodones. Alternatively, we provide FREE parking to our clients at our dental facility.
In case you plan to bring your vehicle to Mexico, it is mandatory to purchase Mexican auto insurance. It can be purchased online or before entering the country at the border.
What Makes Us Unique?
- Our staff constantly upgrades its skills and knowledge by attending courses and seminars in several prestigious dental institutions around the world. Our entire team is highly trained and skilled at providing detailed attention to your needs throughout your treatment.
- We are a member of the ADA (American Dental Association).
- We work with the most advanced CAD/CAM technology to design and manufacture our dental prosthetics.
- Our clients can choose to stay at Hotel Hacienda at special discounted rates.
- Enjoy yourself waiting at a comfortable lobby through FREE Wi-Fi and access to telephone calls to US and Canada.
- Our pricing policy is transparent without any hidden fees.
- Our expert dental surgeons in Los Algodones have comprehensive experience in dental implants. One of our lead implantologists has completed evidence-based Implant Dentistry Course from the Harvard School of Dental Medicine, Boston.
- Our dental facility features digital x-rays, intraoral cameras and fully computerized operators so you can be sure of receiving the finest treatment possible.
- We provide FREE pick up and drop from the Yuma airport to the clinic/hotel (select packages only)
Our Happy Clients
We have helped many people regain their smile. One such satisfied client of ours — Alex from Palm Springs, California — shares her dental work experience in Los Algodones. She says she was treated a bit faster at ADC, which is very unlikely in the US and her journey was comfortable and worth the effort.
Read some of the other Mexico dental reviews here.
Why Los Algodones?
It is the northernmost Mexican town of Latin America. It’s conveniently located just a few miles from Yuma, Arizona, which makes it a convenient destination for Americans and Canadians.
Here you can save up to 70% over US and Canada prices. Lower costs are a by-product of lower labor and real estate costs. This results in lower maintenance of buildings and dental clinics. And the benefits get passed on to our clients in the form of unbeatable prices.
Vacation in Baja California
Ensconced between the U.S. and Central America, Mexico is famous for its beaches and diverse landscapes. What can be more relaxing than a vacation in Baja California? You can combine your dental trip with a holiday in this beautiful country, thus, saving on both dental treatment and travel costs.
Dental implants can easily replace several teeth to single tooth by using an artificial root usually made from titanium that is totally biocompatible. Therefore, having dental implants is not only an effective but a safe and affordable solution to restoring missing teeth.
To ascertain whether you are a candidate for dental implants, contact us through our FREE estimate form and we’ll get back to you.
Benefits of Dental Implants
- The American Academy of Implant Dentistry (AAID) states dental implants help prevent the further loss of bone and stimulate the bone growth.
- They help in restoring full functionality of the mouth.
- They are a perfect alternative to dentures.
- Implants improve facial structure.
- They can last more than 10 years.
- They help boost self-confidence and quality of life.
Once your procedure is scheduled with ADC, our doctor will conduct an oral examination to evaluate the areas which need teeth replacement and the amount of bone available to support the placement of implants.
To evaluate the quality of the bone in your jaw, a 3D CT scan may be conducted and models of your teeth are taken so that the doctor can create the ideal treatment plan for you.
Procedure for Dental Implants
The procedure for the implant involves embedding titanium cylinders into your jaw. They are left to heal for over the next two to six months till the implant and the bone fuse together to form an anchor for holding your artificial tooth. After the healing period, the second phase begins where the implant surface is exposed and a healing cap is supported on top of the implant. Later on the abutment is screwed into the implant and a crown is placed over it.
After the initial discomfort of a few weeks, you will regain your ability to chew and speak along with renewed confidence.
Staying Safe in Mexico
From time to time, the U.S. Department of State keeps posting travel warnings related to Mexico, some of which are:
- Lower your personal profiles and avoid flashing expensive-looking jewelry, watches, or cameras
- Maintain awareness of surroundings and avoid separating from others or standing out as potential victims
- Beware of casinos and gambling dens
- While travelling by road, travel during daylight hours and use toll roads (“cuotas”)
For more information, you can visit their website here.
Whom to Contact in Emergency?
In case of emergency, you can contact:
+ (52)(55) 5080-2000
Emergency After-Hours Telephone
+ (52)(55) 5080-2000, ext. 0 / (01)(55) 5080-2000, ext. 0
What Other Things do I Need to Take Care of?
U.S. Customs and Border Protection prohibits travelers from entering the USA with certain medications if purchased abroad without a valid U.S. prescription. Other things to consider are:
- Only the medications that can be legally prescribed in the U.S. may be imported for personal use
- To avoid delays, kindly declare all drugs upon arrival in the U.S.
For more information and a FREE Quote, fill in the contact form NOW!