SAVE up to 70% with All-on-8 Dental Implants in Los Algodones, Mexico.
Dentures have been a common choice for replacing missing teeth. With advancement in dental technology, people looking for denture replacements can feel liberated from falling and wobbly structures in their mouth by opting for the all-on-8 dental implant system.
With more than 30 million Americans missing their teeth in one or both the jaws and 3 million people already opting for dental implants according to the American Academy of Implant Dentistry1, all-on-8 is an excellent option.
We’ve helped Many Regain Their Smiles
Dental Client Reviews
Jeff from Phoenix, Arizona saved 70% by having his dental implants in Los Algodones, Mexico. Watch his testimonial and know how happy he is about getting his smile back.
Another client of ours, Alex, who has visited our dental facility twice, talks about her dental experience in Los Algodones, Mexico here.
Features of Our Dental Center
ADC is less than two blocks from the US-Mexico border crossing in Andrade, CA. Ours is a high-end dental center ensuring quality treatment and an all-round experience. Some of its features are:
- Advanced CAD/CAM dental system
- 3D dental imaging for better diagnosis
- An on-site dental clinic for in-house fabrication of dental prostheses
- Doctors affiliated to ADA, AAID, ICOI, and CCDCR
- Active membership of the American Dental Association (ADA)
- Bilingual dental team
- Laser equipment to treat periodontal diseases and cleaning procedures
- Large and comfortable waiting rooms
- We offer a two year warranty on implants and crowns (note: terms and conditions apply).
- We accept all forms of payment such as cash, personal and travelers’ checks, credit cards or even money orders.
- We observe high hygiene standards through our room sterilization system and provide filtered water only to our clients.
- Our clients get FREE Wi-Fi Internet access as well as make FREE phone calls to the USA and Canada.
- If you book a hotel recommended by us, you are sure to get a discount.
- Our Case Managers help you with travel and document arrangements.
Get in touch with Algodones Dental Center in three easy steps –
- Fill our Free Dental Quote Form.
- Upon receiving the request our Case Manager will contact you.
- Your appointment will be fixed with our Implantologist in Los Algodones, Mexico.
Why is Dental Work Affordable in Los Algodones?
Dental work is affordable in Mexico because of the following reasons:
- Labor costs, rent and other overheads are lower in Mexico than in the US
- Dentists in Mexico pay no malpractice insurance
- They do not have to repay debt as their American counterparts
Its proximity to the US makes it possible for the Americans and Canadians to cross over easily. This also makes it simpler for the dental clinic to source material from the United States rather than from a faraway place like Mexico City. This further helps provide low cost yet quality dental care to patients from other parts of North America.
Los Algodones is a tiny Mexican border town less than 8 miles west of Yuma, Arizona off the Interstate 8. Take the exit to the border and then Route 186. Official border crossing is at Andrade which is open from 6 am to 10 pm.
We also provide free pick-up from the Yuma, Arizona airport as well as the border (on select packages).
Best Time to Visit
Winter months from December to March are the best time to visit Los Algodones. The weather is ideal in winters and most Americans take advantage of this season. However, at this time of the year the wait at the border can be grueling and time consuming.
Where do I Park My Vehicle?
Once you cross the border and enter Mexico, you will have to drive just a couple of blocks on to Alamo Street where you can leave your vehicle at our parking lot FREE of cost.
Do I get Assistance in Traveling and Arranging Other Documents?
Yes, you do. Our Personal Case Mangers make sure to help you with the following:
- Appointment scheduling
- Accommodation arrangements
- Complimentary transportation
- Concierge services
- Follow-up scheduling
- Assistance with medical records and prescriptions
Is the town handicapped-accessible?
Navigating a wheelchair out on the street can be difficult because of the cracks and spaces in the concrete. We do have patients visiting us on wheelchairs and we are happy to serve them. We offer shuttle services from border/clinic/hotel so you won’t feel uncomfortable while travelling in your wheelchair.
What is All-on-8 Dental Implants Technique?
As the name suggests, this system uses 8 dental implants per arch which are topped with fixed dental bridges and 12-14 high noble metal crowns. Traditional implants involved bone grafting with up to six months of healing period. With the All-on-8 procedure, bone grafts are not needed and the recovery period is better than traditional implants.
Benefits of Hybrid Implants
- Boosts self-esteem
- Affordable and comfortable
- Allows you to live denture free without compromising on masticatory functions
- Is the closest to achieving natural chewing ability and function
Who is a Candidate?
In order to support this type of hybrid implant one should have enough jaw bone to support the implant system or else it can’t be placed in the mouth.
It is well-suited for people who have lost most of their teeth or are edentulous.
Dentures vs. Dental Implants
|Dentures||All on 8 Implants|
|A denture is held in place using a metal framework.||Full arch is restored using 8 dental implants.|
|Dentures need to be removed and cleaned.||Dental implants can’t be removed.|
|Adhesives may be required to fix them.||Adhesives are not required.|
|Can wobble or slip around in the mouth.||Fixed to the jawbone; hence, don’t wobble or slip.|
|These are replacement teeth without tooth root.||These are replacement teeth with teeth roots.|
|Do not stimulate jawbone growth.||Stimulate jawbone growth.|
All on 4 Implants
All on 4 hybrid dental implants use 4 implants per arch to replace missing teeth.
Titanium posts are inserted into the jawbone and secured with screws replicating the natural teeth roots. The implants osseointegrate with the jawbone, creating an anchor used to hold replacement teeth. These are topped by crowns, bridges, and even implant overdentures.
All on 6 Implants
All on 6 dental implants involve full arch restoration by placing 6 implants in the jaw. All-on-6 implants technique requires more bone and more bone strength than an All-on-4 procedure. See more here on All-on-6 implants in Los Algodones, Mexico.
Factors Affecting Success
Biocompatibility: Biocompatibility3 does not only involve compatibility of the material with the tissues but it also involves long term contact with the body tissues. In dental implants, the biomaterial and body tissues come in direct contact for the process of osseointegration and Titanium ensures osseointegration.
Osseointegration: It involves fusion of dental implants with the jawbone3. For a successful osseointegration jawbone cells must adhere to the surface of the biomaterial.
Bone quality and quantity: To determine the success of dental implants, the quality and quantity4 of bone available play a vital role. If an implant is placed in the poor-quality bone, chances of failure are higher.
Smoking: Smoking can adversely affect the survival of implants. A study conducted in the year 2014, reveals that 63.63% implants failed in smokers. 5
Diabetes Mellitus: High glucose levels have a negative impact on implant healing6. Implant therapy is best delayed until better control is achieved. Implant failure rate is higher in Type 2 DM than in non-diabetic. Diabetic patients experience delayed wound healing, which logically affects the osseointegration process. More failures occurred in patients who had diabetes for longer periods.
Dental Implant Care
According to the AAID, “brushing, flossing and maintaining regular dental cleanings and check-ups” are crucial for the longevity of the dental implants. Well cared implants have the potential to last a lifetime. Following are some home care routine basics:
- The tissue surrounding the implant should be kept clean by flossing and brushing.
- Use non-abrasive toothpaste while brushing.
- An excellent alternative to regular brushing is using an interdental brush. It cleans hard-to-reach areas of the implant surface.
- Flossing is another imperative part of plaque-free teeth. Your dentist may recommend using implant specific floss.
For more information on All-on-8 implants in Los Algodones, contact us through the quote-form on the website.
- Carlos Nelson Elias (2011). Factors Affecting the Success of Dental Implants, Implant Dentistry – A Rapidly Evolving Practice, Prof. Ilser Turkyilmaz (Ed.), InTech, DOI: 10.5772/18746. Available from: http://www.intechopen.com/books/implant-dentistry-a-rapidly-evolving-practice/factors-affecting-the-success-of-dental-implants
- Ayse Gulsahi (2011). Bone Quality Assessment for Dental Implants, Implant Dentistry – The Most Promising Discipline of Dentistry, Prof. Ilser Turkyilmaz (Ed.), ISBN: 978-953-307-481-8, InTech, Available from: http://www.intechopen.com/books/implant-dentistry-the-most-promising-discipline-of-dentistry/bone-qualityassessment-for-dental-implants
- Shenava S, Singh P, Babu CS, Kumar V, Jyoti B, Sharma S. Co-relation between smoking and bone healing around dental impants: A clinical study. J Int Oral Health 2016;8(2):1-3.
- Jadhav RD, Sabane AV, Gandhi PV, Thareja A. Dental implant in diabetic patients: Statement of facts. Indian J Oral Sci 2015;6:47-50