Dentures are a common way to replace missing teeth.
But thanks to dental advances, all on 8 dental implants offer a stable and secure alternative.
Around 3 million people in the U.S. have already chosen dental implants.1
This system can free you from unstable dentures that’ll slip or wobble in your mouth.
So, what are you waiting for? Get your dream smile with all on 8 implants in Los Algodones, Mexico.
Have a look at some patient reviews. They are overjoyed to share their experiences.
All on 8 Implants in Los Algodones, Mexico – Reviews
Jeff from Phoenix, Arizona saved 70% by having his dental implants in Los Algodones, Mexico.
Watch his testimonial and know how happy he is about getting his smile back.
Alex, who visited the dental facility twice, talks about her dental experience in Los Algodones, Mexico.
Another patient, Louis de Grandis, has a smooth and comfortable experience getting implants in Los Algodones, Mexico.
Ready to get the smile you’ve always wanted?
Contact us to get a free quote!
Now, let’s understand why all on 8 implants are cheaper in Los Algodones.
Features of Our Dental Center
ADC is less than two blocks from the US-Mexico border crossing in Andrade, CA.
The clinic is a high-end dental center ensuring quality treatment and an all-round experience.
Some of its features are:
- Bilingual dental team
- Advanced CAD/CAM dental system
- Large and comfortable waiting rooms
- 3D dental imaging for better diagnosis
- Doctors affiliated to ADA, AAID, ICOI, and CCDCR
- Active membership of the American Dental Association (ADA)
- An on-site dental clinic for in-house fabrication of dental prostheses
- Laser equipment to treat periodontal diseases and cleaning procedures
Additionally, the clinic offers a two year warranty on implants and crowns (note: terms and conditions apply).
- Accepts all forms of payment such as cash, personal and travelers’ checks, credit cards or even money orders.
- Observes high hygiene standards through a room sterilization system and provides only filtered water to patients.
- Patients get FREE Wi-Fi Internet access as well as make FREE phone calls to the USA and Canada.
If you book a hotel recommended by the clinic, you are sure to get a discount.
The case managers help you with travel and document arrangements.
Algodones Dental Center Process
Get in touch with Algodones Dental Center in three easy steps:
- Fill the Free Dental Quote Form.
- Upon receiving the request the case manager will contact you.
- Your appointment will be fixed with the Implantologist in Los Algodones, Mexico.
Now, that you know about our clinic facilities, let’s have a look at the top dentists in Los Algodones, Mexico.
Best Implant Dentists at Algodones Dental Center
You’ll be in the best hands, as thousands of patients are treated each year.
Learn more about the implant dentists by reading their profiles.
Dr. Enrique Arturo Jimenez Alvarez
Specialization: Implantologist and Oral & maxillofacial Surgeon
Experience: 37 years
- Universidad Nacional Autónoma de Guadalajara
- Diploma in Implantology
- Master’s in Laser dentistry
- Master’s in Implant dentistry
Dr. Alejandro Ramirez Rivaz
Specialization: Implantologist, Cosmetic Dentist
Experience: 26 years
- Mexican College of Oral and Maxillofacial Implantology
- Diploma in Oral Implantology
- Postgraduate in regenerative medicine
Continue reading to know what all on 8 implants are and how they can transform your smile.
What are All on 8 Dental Implants?
As the name suggests, this system uses 8 dental implants per arch.
These implants are topped with fixed dental bridges.
Traditional implants involve bone grafting with up to six months of healing period.2
With the all on 8 procedure, bone grafts are not needed and the recovery period is better than traditional implants.
If you have lost most or all of your teeth in an arch, then this is a full arch restoration solution.
The primary goal of all on 8 dental implants is to restore both function, aesthetics and phonetics.3
Let’s take a deeper look at all on 8 implant procedures in Los Algodones, Mexico.
Process of Getting All on 8 Dental Implants
Typically, it takes 1-3 visits to get all on 8 implants in Los Algodones.
Here are the general steps involved in the all on 8 implant procedure in Los Algodones, Mexico:4
- The process begins with an initial consultation with your dentist.
- During this consultation, your oral health will be assessed.
- Moreover, the dentist will review your medical history, past dental examination, X-rays and 3D scans.
- The dentist will then discuss your treatment goals, options, and answer any questions or concerns you may have.
- Based on the assessment, a personalized treatment plan will be developed.
- This plan includes determining the number of dental implants needed and the type of prosthetic appliance.
Preparatory Procedures (if necessary)
- Some patients may require preparatory procedures such as tooth extractions, bone grafting, or sinus lifts.
- This is to ensure there is enough bone volume and density to support the dental implants.
- These procedures are typically done before implant placement.
Dental Implant Placement
- On the day of the implant surgery, you will be given anesthesia.
- This is to ensure you are comfortable and pain-free during the procedure.
- Your dentist will precisely place eight dental implants into your jawbone.
- The specific positions are carefully chosen to provide the best support for the prosthetic appliance.
- After the implants are placed, they are typically covered with temporary bridges.
Healing and Osseointegration
- Usually, it takes 3-6 months for the implants to undergo a process called osseointegration.
- During this time, the bone fuses with the implant, creating a stable foundation for the prosthetic appliance.
- Once the implants are firmly anchored in the bone, impressions of your mouth are taken.
- This helps to create the fixed prosthetic appliance.
- The prosthetic appliance, which may be a bridge or full-arch denture, is then securely attached to the implants.
- The dentist will make any necessary adjustments to ensure a proper fit and bite.
- You will then be given instructions on how to care for your implants.
All on 8 Dental Implants in Los Algodones, Mexico – Aftercare
Proper aftercare of all on 8 implants is crucial to ensure the success and longevity of your dental implants.
Here are some important aftercare tips to follow:
- Maintain good oral hygiene
- Avoid smoking and alcohol
- Attend follow-up appointments
- Follow a soft and bland diet for the first few days.
- Avoid hard, crunchy, or excessively hot or cold foods.
- Gradually reintroduce solid foods as advised by your dentist.
Let’s move on to our next section and learn about the advantages of all on 8 implants in Los Algodones, Mexico.
Sources: Colgate,5 NCBI6
Advantages of All on 8 Implants in Los Algodones, Mexico
All on 8 implants in Los Algodones, have plenty of benefits to offer such as:7
- Boosts self-esteem
- Experienced dentists
- Preserves your jawbone
- Affordable and comfortable
- Requires minimal maintenance
- It is the closest treatment to achieving natural chewing ability and function
While all on 8 implants offer amazing benefits, there are some risks associated with it.
Let’s have a look at the risk factors in the next section.
Risks Associated with All on 8 Implants in Los Algodones, Mexico
Like any dental procedure, all on 8 implants come with certain risks.
Therefore, it’s essential to be aware of these risks and discuss them thoroughly with your dentist.
Some of the risks associated with all on 8 implants in Los Algodones, Mexico are:8
- Implant failure
- Bone resorption
- Nerve or tissue damage
- Sinus problems in the upper arch
Now we’ve covered the essential aspects of all on 8 implants in Los Algodones, Mexico.
Let’s explore how all on 8 implants differ from dentures in the next section.
Dentures vs. All on 8 Implants
Both all on 8 implants & dentures are an effective way to replace missing teeth.
However, they both have different sets of strengths and weaknesses that are suitable for specific situations.
Let’s look at some of the differences between the two:
|Dentures||All on 8 Implants|
|A denture is held in place using a metal framework||Full arch is restored using 8 dental implants|
|Adhesives may be required to fix them9||Adhesives are not required|
|Degrade bone10||Preserves bone11|
Let’s turn our attention to the factors affecting the success rate of all on 8 implants in Los Algodones, Mexico.
Factors Affecting Success of All on 8 Implants in Los Algodones, Mexico
All on 8 dental implants offer a transformative solution for complete tooth restoration.
However, their success is significantly influenced by several crucial factors
Let’s explore the elements that affect the success rate of all on 8 implants in Los Algodones, Mexico:12
- Diabetes Mellitus
- Bone quality and quantity
Now you have all the information about all on 8 implants.
Continue reading to know how to reach Los Algodones, Mexico.
How to Reach Los Algodones, Mexico?
Los Algodones is a tiny Mexican border town less than 8 miles west of Yuma, Arizona off Interstate 8.
Take the exit to the border and then Route 186.
Official border crossing is at Andrade which is open from 6 am to 10 pm.
The clinic provides free pick-up from the Yuma, Arizona airport as well as the border (on select packages).
When you cross into Mexico, drive a few blocks to Alamo Street.
There, you can park your vehicle for free in the clinic’s parking lot.
Best Time to Visit
Winter months from December to April are the best time to visit Los Algodones.13
The weather is ideal and most Americans take advantage of this season.
However, at this time of the year the wait at the border can be grueling and time consuming.
Do I get Assistance in Traveling and Arranging Other Documents?
Yes, you do. Our personal case managers make sure to help you with the following:
- Appointment scheduling
- Accommodation arrangements
- Complimentary transportation
- Concierge services
- Follow-up scheduling
- Assistance with medical records and prescriptions
Is the town of Los Algodones handicapped accessible?
Wheelchair users might find it challenging due to concrete cracks and gaps on the street.
However, the clinic welcomes patients in wheelchairs and is here to assist them.
Shuttle service from the border, clinic, or hotel is provided to ensure your comfort during travel in your wheelchair.
With ADC, you can get all on 8 implants in Los Algodones, Mexico to restore your smile.
Take your chance to get high quality treatment at affordable price.
So what are you waiting for? Ready to grab this opportunity and get your dream smile?
Get a free quote now!
- AAID: What are Dental Implants?
- Colgate: Dental Implant Surgery
- Springer Open: Long-term follow-up of full-arch immediate implant-supported restorations in edentulous jaws
- AAP: Full Mouth Dental Implants
- Colgate: Dental Implants: A Permanent Tooth Replacement to Consider
- NCBI: Patients’ Perception of Recovery after Dental Implant Placement
- AAP: Full Mouth Dental Implants
- FDA: Dental Implants: What You Should Know
- BMC Oral Health: Utilization of denture adhesives and the factors associated with its use: a cross-sectional survey
- Colgate: Dental Implant Surgery
- NCBI: Dental Implants
- MDPI: Factors Affecting Implant Failure and Marginal Bone Loss of Implants Placed by Post-Graduate Students
- Champion Traveller: The Best Time to Visit Los Algodones, Mexico for Weather, Safety, & Tourism
- Colgate: Dental Implant Surgery