Laser Dental Whitening in Los Algodones, Mexico for $200 only*!
Two year Warranty on Your Dental Work (conditions apply)
Laser dental whitening in Los Algodones – Mexico helps you have an aesthetically appealing smile for a price much lower than in the United States or Canada.
Affordable dental treatment in Los Algodones is an offshoot of lower cost of living and overheads in Mexico in general compared to more developed countries of North America.
What is Laser Dental Whitening?
- Laser tooth whitening is a common cosmetic dental procedure that eliminates yellowing of teeth or discoloration with the aid of laser light.
- The procedure involves application of a translucent bleaching gel on the teeth surface.
- A high energy beam of light is flashed on the gel so that the light energy is absorbed by the particles of the gel.
- This activates the gel particles and makes them go deep in to the teeth enamel, thereby lightening the teeth.
- The duration of the treatment depends on the extent of your tooth discoloration.
- A major advantage of laser dental bleaching is virtual absence of tooth sensitivity, post treatment.
To ensure the longevity of your laser dental work results, you will have to keep in mind the following:
- No consumption of caffeinated beverages, wine, chocolate, olives and cigarettes for at least five days after your treatment.
- Rinse your mouth with prescribed mouthwashes that have whitening agents, especially before brushing your teeth.
- Use toothpaste which helps alleviates sensitivity for a few days after your laser teeth whitening in Algodones, and then gradually shift to your regular toothpaste.
- In case you face discomfort caused by sensitivity, apply gel to the affected area for relief.
Why Los Algodones for Laser Dental Bleaching?
- Los Algodones has earned the reputation of being the dental tourism capital of the world because of the availability of quality, yet affordable dental work.
- The quaint border town in Mexico is in proximity to Yuma, Arizona.
- The border town also counts among the safest places in Mexico.
- The cost of dental bleaching here is a lot less than the prices charged north of the border.
- The border town is home to hundreds of dental clinics; you will be spoilt for choice; hence we recommend you research into your options well.
ADA-member Clinic for Your Dental Work
Now get laser cleaning and tooth whitening at one of the best dental clinics in Los Algodones. The clinic is only about seven miles from Yuma, Arizona and is quite popular with dental tourists from across the border.
Member of the American Dental Association (ADA), the clinic features the latest laser technology for optimal results. Some of the other highlights of the dental facility are:
- On-site dental lab ensuring your treatment is carried out in the quickest possible time
- Highly experienced team of dental specialists with education and training from top institutions in the United States, Mexico and other parts of the globe
- In-office panoramic x-rays
- Comfortably appointed waiting area with Internet access
- Complete attention to hygiene with filtered water and room sterilization systems
- Conveniently located just a few blocks from the Andrade border crossing
- Bilingual support staff
Get in touch with us by clicking here for more information on the clinic.
By having your laser dental bleaching in Algodones, Mexico, you can easily save 70% of what the procedure would cost you in the US or Canada.
We offer a comprehensive range of services as part of our value-for-money laser teeth cleaning and whitening packages:
- Complimentary pick-up
- Hotel stay at discounted tariffs in both Algodones and Yuma, Arizona
- On-location support
- Passport, visa and other kinds of assistance
- Destination manager to take care of all your needs once you are in the border town and a lot more
Contact us through the website quote-form for more information on laser teeth whitening in Los Algodones – Mexico.