A freak mishap, an affliction of the oral cavity, lack of attention to oral hygiene and even poor eating habits can make your teeth lose their natural shine and color. They may also suffer damage cosmetically by becoming chipped or stained.
A simple solution for these problems exists in the form of porcelain veneers. And if you are an American struggling to pay for your exorbitant dental work, you may find porcelain veneers in Los Algodones – Mexico a worthwhile option.
How much for Porcelain Veneers?
Get a porcelain veneer in Los Algodones, Mexico for $350 only.
The average cost of a porcelain laminate in the United States would cost about $1,000. So if you are going for multiple veneers you save quite a handful of dollars by having your dental work in Los Algodones.
You may complement your veneer treatment with dental implants in Los Algodones to get rid of missing teeth which will cost you just $750 per unit.
Note – The prices mentioned on the website may be altered without prior notice. Contact us through the quote-form for updated information.
What are Dental Veneers?
- Dental veneers are wafer-thin shells matching the color of your teeth tailored to protect and cover the visible front portion of your teeth.
- These are also used to mask your teeth and increase their aesthetic appeal.
- Veneers may either be made of porcelain or composite material.
- Porcelain (ceramic) veneers are known as indirect veneers as these are first fabricated in a lab and then bonded to the tooth.
- These are alternatively known as dental porcelain laminates.
- Your affected tooth will have to be prepared for which about 0.5 mm of your tooth enamel will be removed.
- This is exactly how thick your veneer will be.
- After taking your tooth impressions, your dental veneer will be fabricated in the dental laboratory.
- Once prepared, the veneer will be temporary placed over the affected tooth to check for its efficacy.
- Once approved, the dental veneer will be smeared with a special kind of cement.
- The special cement will be activated by flashing a ray of light which will make the cement grow harder at a faster rate.
- This will be followed by your dentist removing redundant cement and appraising your bite and you will be all set to flash your brand new smile.
Problems Fixed by Veneers
Porcelain veneers take care of the following problems:
- Cracked or broken teeth
- Stained, yellowed teeth
- Deformed teeth
- Teeth that have chipped off
Porcelain vs. Ceramic Veneers
- A composite veneer may cost significantly less than a porcelain veneer.
- Porcelain veneers are more natural looking than composite dental veneers.
- Porcelain veneers are longer lasting than composite veneers and require minimal maintenance.
- The former are better than the latter when it comes to keeping stains at bay.
- As resin composite veneers are not as thick as porcelain veneers, they may require a smaller quantity of tooth enamel to be removed than in porcelain veneers.
Los Algodones – Dental Hub Not Far from Yuma, AZ
Algodones Dental Center believes in restoring your smile at a cost that makes you smile. Our well-equipped modern dental facility is located in the Mexican dental tourism capital of Los Algodones.
Los Algodones is a sleepy Mexican border town punctuated by numerous dental clinics, pharmacies and optical houses. With Yuma, Arizona just about seven miles from the dental center, you enjoy the additional benefit of saved travel times and costs.
What makes this dental clinic stand apart? A host of features such as:
- Membership of the American Dental Association (ADA)
- A highly experienced team of dental specialists who have received training and education at prestigious organizations such as the Harvard School of Dental Medicine and the Loma Linda University in California; here is the profile of a leading dental specialist in Los Algodones for your perusal
- Bilingual support available as most of the patients at the clinic are from the US and Canada
- On-site dental lab, which helps reduce the time required for fabrication of your porcelain dental veneers
- CAD-CAM Technology
- Two-year warranty on your veneer treatment (TnC apply)
- FREE ground transportation (border-hotel-clinic)
- Comfortably-appointed waiting area and a host of other amenities
As the clinic is just about a couple of blocks from the Andrade Port of Entry, you can park your car at the Quechan Casino Parking and walk to the clinic. You may even park your car in the clinic’s parking lot for absolutely FREE.
Contact us through the quote-form on the right for more information on porcelain veneers in Los Algodones – Mexico.