Starting @ $7980 Only Per Arch! Save 70% on US Prices!
Most people seek Full Mouth Implants in Los Algodones due to the low cost factor attached to it. You can SAVE BIG by travelling to the Mexican border town for your dental implants.
Another important factor for travelling for dental work to Algodones is the ease of reaching it. It is less than 10 miles of Yuma, AZ and its close proximity to the US makes it convenient for Americans and Canadians to travel right across into Mexico. While restoring missing teeth in en edentulous jaw with dental implants in the US can cost over $30,000, our prices begin from $7980 ONLY!
- All-on-4 Implants
- All-on-6 Implants
- All-on-8 Implants
Los Algodones Dentist Price List for Full Mouth Implants
|All on 4 Dental Implants||All on 6 Dental Implants||Overdentures|
|Our Cost (Upper/Lower Jaw)||Less than $9,000||From $7980||Starting at $3650|
Prices are subject to change. Contact us for a FREE estimate on your full mouth missing teeth restoration at Algodones Dental Center.
Reaching Los Algodones
It can be conveniently reached via Interstate 8 and along State Route 186/Andrade Road to the international border at Andrade, California. From Andrade, you can choose to park your vehicle for a small fee at the US side of the border or take it along into Mexico (for which Mexican auto insurance would be required).
We have an exclusive FREE parking facility for our clients. Our dental facility is not more than three-four blocks from the border crossing. Hence, you can simply walk down to our facility without the need for any kind of local transportation.
Initial Examination for Implants
To determine the condition of your teeth, gums and bone, the dentist at ADC will perform a complete oral examination. (S)He may determine the need for dental fillings, dental crowns or even dental implants in case you have misplaced teeth.
To sum it up, the goal of full mouth reconstruction is to restore your smile in the most natural way possible.
Treating Gum Disease or Periodontal Conditions
Treating gingivitis or other periodontal diseases becomes essential before all on 4, 6 and implant supported dentures. Treatments such as a scaling or root canal may be recommended.
Malocclusion (flawed position of teeth when the jaws are closed) disturbs the facial esthetics and disturbs the bite function of the mouth. It creates the felling of a locked jaw and not being able to chew the food properly. In such a condition the dentists may advice using night guard or recommend other therapies to correct the bite problem.
ADC’s Happy Clients
We are proud to have successfully treated clients from all over the world. At ADC our greatest reward is to provide self-confidence and comfort in form of perfect teeth. Here’s a glance at the success story of one of our esteemed clients – Jeff, who chose us for his dental work. Jeff is extremely happy with his dental work and improved smile. Read more about his experience here.
What Makes Us Unique?
Our costs are competitive and are just a fraction of self-paying prices in the United States. Our dental surgeons are experts in their field, and continue to upgrade their knowledge and skills.
ADC is a proud ADA (American Dental Association) member.
At ADC we use implant systems by the leading brands, such as MegaGen and Nobel Biocare. We do not use cheap alternatives as they lack the quality and reliability that our clients require. By not using sub-standard alternatives we ensure security and longevity of dental implants.
Full Mouth Implants in Los Algodones can save you up to 70% of US costs.
Implant surgery requires careful scheduling of events to avoid any damage. Our Center is equipped with state-of-the-art facilities that have the most advanced technology available including:
- Advanced 3D Imaging and computer guided dental implant surgery to ensure accurate planning and safe surgery. These systems allow scanning of your jaw bone from all angles on a computer screen to ensure success and decide the path of treatment.
- KaVo Everest CAD/CAM
- Water and Air Filtration Systems
- Dental Laser Technology for teeth whitening and treating various periodontal conditions
An On-Site Dental Lab
Unlike other dental implant centers, we have our own on-site laboratory where we craft our own crowns and dentures. This results in accuracy in work of exceptional quality and expedites the entire process.
All on 4 Implants
ADC offers All-on-4 Dental Implants in Los Algodones at $8,950 per arch only. If you are denture wearer and have multiple missing teeth, the All-on-4 procedure (involving four implants only) is an optimal solution for you. Clinical studies state a success rate of over 95% with reduced bone atrophy1.
All on 6 Implants
It is a graftless solution for the edentulous with support of 6 implants in each dental arch. All on 6 implants are more comfortable than traditional dentures which require removal for cleaning.
All on Four, All on 6 and All on 8 systems can benefit patients who:
- Are edentulous or have multiple missing teeth due to gum disease
- Presently wear upper and/or lower dentures
- Experience low self-confidence due to movement of dentures in their mouth
- Having difficulty chewing food and suffer from limited food options
Benefits of Full Mouth Implants
Using dental implants to replace missing teeth can prevent the bone loss that occurs when the jaw bone stops receiving stimulation from the teeth. All-on-6 procedure uses six implants to anchor your denture.
In general, when the implants are placed a temporary denture is attached to it. After the healing period of three to six months, the jaw bone integrates with the implants, allowing your permanent teeth to be placed. Some benefits of full mouth implants include:
- Shorter recovery time
- Help stabilize the dentures2
- Easy to maintain and clean1,2
- Prevent bone loss1
- Have predictable long-term success1, 2
An overdenture is defined as a denture that rests on attached artificial teeth roots, more popularly known as dental implants. Implant-supported dentures are also known as hybrid prosthesis and are one of the best ways for replacing missing teeth and improving the quality of life for the edentulous2.
Overdentures offer the following advantages:
- Stability due to dental implants2
- Ease of cleaning2
- Ease of construction and maintenance2
- High success rate2
- Excellent patient satisfaction with improvement in the masticatory functions2
Sinus augmentation in Los Algodones – Mexico is competitively priced, and a good option for people who sinuses need to be moved up for bone grafting.
Who May Need Overdentures?
If you are missing multiple teeth in either of the arches or are edentulous, you are an ideal candidate for Overdentures. These have evolved over the years and can significantly improve quality of life.
Success Rate of Implant-Supported Dentures
A 2016 study conducted by Seo Y-H and colleagues states a cumulative success rate (CSR) of 100% for overdentures after 4 years (48 months) of function2.
As per a latest study by Hendrik Naujokat, dental implants are a secure procedure with a mean survival rate of 94.6 % and a mean success rate of 89.7 % after more than 10 years1
Caring for Overdentures and Dental Implants
Just like our natural teeth need regular checkups and brushing routine, dental implants are no different. Just a few additional points to keep in mind when caring for implants and dentures:
- Use interdental and tufted brushes that are specially designed to clean the implant surface
- Maintain a routine for floss. Floss daily to prevent infection and keep your new teeth healthy.
- Visit for regular checkups.
- Avoid alcohol and smoking.
- Don’t forget to clean your mouth to do away any bacteria that is in your mouth.
Fill the contact form for a FREE Quote and more information on full mouth dental implants in Mexico.
- Hendrik NaujokatEmai, Burkhard Kunzendorf and Jorg Wiltfang. Dental implants and diabetes mellitus—a systematic review. International Journal of Implant Dentistry20162:5. DOI: 10.1186/s40729-016-0038-2. https://journalimplantdent.springeropen.com/articles/10.1186/s40729-016-0038-2
- Seo Y-H, Bae E-B, Kim J-W, et al. Clinical evaluation of mandibular implant overdentures via Locator implant attachment and Locator bar attachment. The Journal of Advanced Prosthodontics. 2016;8(4):313-320. doi:10.4047/jap.2016.8.4.313. http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4993845/