Medically Reviewed by Dr. Hermes Somonte Davila, DDS, MS
Are you seeking a remedy for damaged teeth?
You can save nearly 70% on Prettau® Plate Dental Implants and Bridges in Los Algodones, Mexico.
Interested to know how?
Keep on reading!
Cost of Prettau® Plate With Dental Implants in Los Algodones
The cost of all-on-4 dental implants with a Nobel Prettau Zirconia Plate in Los Algodones Mexico is only $ 11,648.
Meanwhile, the same costs $45,000 in the US.
Read below for potential savings and cost of dental implants in Los Algodones, Mexico:
Dental Implants Mexico Cost Comparison with the US (USD)
|Prettau® Zirconia Restorations
|Cost in Los Algodones*
|Average Cost in USA
|All on 4 System by Nobel (with Fixed Prettau® Zirconia Plate)
Why Algodones for Prettau Plate Implant Bridge?
Almost everyone has tooth decay by the age of 65.
Even so, nearly half of adults in this age group have untreated tooth decay or gum disease severe enough to cause tooth loss.1
This is majorly because of poor oral hygiene and expensive dental care in America.
Most Americans and Canadians do not have access to affordable dental services.
Hence, they look forward to Los Algodones for their dental needs.
The border town has the following advantages over other American cities:
- Big savings of upto 70%
- Expert dental surgeons & bilingual staff
- Its close proximity to the US, with Yuma, AZ, just 7 miles west, makes it an easy-to-reach destination for Americans
Here’s why you should choose Prettau plate implant bridge:
- Zirconia plate with dental implants in Los Algodones is a mix of contemporary dentistry with the latest technology
- Unlike traditional restorative material, it does not chip, crack, or stain
There are obvious aesthetic issues with missing teeth, people self- conscious while speaking & smiling
Dental Implant Bridge for Full Mouth Restoration
Dental Implants are artificial teeth roots that are surgically placed in the jawbone.2
This facilitates better eating and can be used for full mouth or upper/ lower jaw tooth replacement.
Let’s explore some features of the Prettau® Bridge below:
- Highly durable zirconia
- Combination of zirconia with yttrium
- Novel alternative to traditional dentures
- Highly translucent with high bending strength
- Designed using CAD/CAM fabrication techniques
- Lends a smoother finish to your MegaGen Implants
The Prettau® Zirconia Implant Bridge is the most esthetic option in dental implant restoration, with no acrylic or porcelain to chip or wear.
See more on full mouth reconstruction in Los Algodones, Mexico.
How To Reach Los Agodones
- Los Algodones is located 7 miles from Yuma, Arizona.
- Our clinic is just 2 blocks away from the border crossing.
- We offer free pick-up from the Yuma airport & the Andrade border (terms & conditions apply; contact us for more details).
- Yuma International Airport (IATA: YUM) is just about 9 miles from Algodones.
- Palm Springs International Airport (IATA: PSP) and San Diego International Airport (IATA: SAN) are alternative options
About the Clinic
The clinic is an active member of numerous local and international professional organizations, including American Dental Association (ADA).
- Water filters
- Room sterilization systems
- Experienced Dental Specialists
- Latest Equipment & Technology
- KaVo Everest CAD/CAM technology
- Latest imaging and diagnostic equipment
- In-house Dental Lab which ensures quick completion of your treatment
Who Is the Best Dentist in Algodones, Mexico?
Are you seeking the ultimate dentist in Los Algodones, Mexico?
Well, you’ve come to the right place!
Scroll down to explore the dentist that’s right for you!
Dr. Jorge Alan Gutierrez Ordas
5 Years of Experience
Implants, All on 4/6/8, Crowns & Bridges, Dentures
Autonomous University of Baja California.
- Specialist in Dental Prostheses and Implants: Occlusal Reconstruction Institute
- Certified in Advanced in Dental Prostheses and Implants: Occlusal Reconstruction
Oral & Maxillofacial Surgeon
Dr. Enrique Arturo Jimenez Alvarez
37 Years of Experience
Implants, All on 4/6/8, Oral Surgery
Universidad Nacional Autónoma de Guadalajara
- He has completed a diploma in Implantology
- He has also completed Masters in laser dentistry & implant dentistry
Dr. Alejandro Ramirez Rivaz
26 Years of Experience
Implants, All on 4/6/8, Veneers
Mexican College of Oral and Maxillofacial Implantology
- Completed Fellowship II Certification from Mexican College of Oral & Maxillofacial Implantology
- Active member of the Mexican College of Oral and Maxillofacial Implantology
Now, let’s see the difference between Prettau® and Porcelain bridges.
Difference Between Prettau® and Porcelain
|It is not vulnerable to chipping and cracking3
|It is fragile and vulnerable to chipping4
|High bending strength5
|It does not require any metal fuse
|It has to be fused to metal for high-strength
|It is mirror-finish polished and so is not abrasive to surrounding teeth6
|A veneer porcelain is ten thousand times more abrasive than a zirconia restoration
Who Can Opt for Zirconia Implant Bridge?
People who are missing multiple teeth make good candidates for Prettau® zirconia dental implant bridges.
These patients should have sufficient jawbone and gum tissue formation in place to hold a dental bridge.
We’ll provide you with detailed information about dental implant bridges and dentures.Contact us for more information via our free estimate form.
Benefits of Zirconia Bridge With Implants
- Zirconia is biocompatible, with low plaque adhesion7
- Does not cause allergies to the human body8
- Zirconia restorations cause less tooth damage than acrylic dental bridges and dentures
- It does not stain, break, chip, and discolor over time9
- Prettau® Bridge Dental Implants use zirconia, which is much more durable and longer lasting than plastic restorations
- The cumulative 5-year survival rate of tooth-supported zirconia-based fixed dental prostheses (FDPs) is 93.3%10
Why not Dentures?
Although traditional dentures are a common solution for missing teeth, they have certain disadvantages.
A conventional denture rests directly on top of the gums with no underlying support, resulting in bone loss.
Meanwhile, a dental bridge provides a longer-term solution for tooth replacement.
They support better chewing and eating functions and also prevent bone loss.
|Prettau® Implant Bridges
|No underlying support
|Artificial tooth roots provide support
|Bone loss and receding gums
|Jawbone embedded roots prevent bone loss
|Minimal chewing support
|Maximum chewing support
|Slipping and sliding
|Implant-supported dental bridges are slip-resistant
- The implants that are to secure the bridge are carefully embedded in your jawbone.
- Once osseointegration takes place, the implants fuse with your jawbone.
- You will be provided with a temporary plastic bridge for your routine comfort.
- A custom CAD/CAM Implant Bridge will be designed to your precise needs in our on-site Dental Lab in Los Algodones.
- It is tailored from a solid mass of zirconia, the strongest and most durable dental material available.
- The Prettau® Bridge is fine-tuned for last-minute changes and then placed in your mouth.
Aftercare for Zirconia Implant Bridge
Thorough oral hygiene is crucial to avert diseases around the implants.
With proper home care and regular professional maintenance, you can make sure your new teeth last long.
The following should be incorporated for better implant maintenance:
|You should use special implant brushes like interdental brushes, which provide access to tough-to-reach areas.11
|You will also find implant floss, which is specially designed to clean the implants and bridges.
|Brushing alone does not remove plaque; flossing helps prevent gum disease & cavities.12
|Brush with fluoride toothpaste twice daily.
|Avoid chewing hard and sticky foods.
|Do not smoke; avoid alcohol, as it can stain your teeth.
Many of our dental experts have undergone dentistry courses at prestigious institutions around the world.
These include the Harvard School of Dental Medicine.
Their knowledge is at par with dentists practicing in the USA.
You can be assured you are in safe hands from the beginning of the treatment to the last follow-up.
Is Los Algodones Safe?
Yes, Los Algodones, Mexico, is absolutely safe for all your dental needs!
Los Algodones, sometimes known as ‘Molar City,’ is a tiny town in Baja California, Mexico.
This town is known for its abundance of dental clinics and medical services.
While Los Algodones is generally considered safe, there are some key pointers to keep in mind:
- Crime Rate: Violent crime rate in Algodones is 20.6, which is significantly lower than the US average of 22.7.13
- Tourist-friendly: You’ll find a lot of English-speaking staff in clinics, making it easier for English-speaking visitors.
- Transport: The Blue Route 5 public transport service connects the Arizonian town to the Andrade Port of Entry.
- Exercise Caution: Keep your valuables secure, be aware of your surroundings, & avoid walking alone at night in poorly lit areas.
- Travel Documentation: Ensure you have your passport and any necessary permits if you plan to stay for an extended period.
It’s important to exercise basic precautions and do your research, especially when seeking medical or dental services.
Let’s now answer your frequently asked questions!
- The Journal of the American Dental Association: Preventing tooth loss
- Colgate: Single-Tooth Implants
- Colgate: What Are Zirconia Crowns?
- NCBI: Classification and Properties of Dental Zirconia
- Healthline: What You Need to Know About Dental Crowns Made from Zirconia
- WebMD: What Is a Zirconia Crown?
- Research Gate: Survival Rates and Complications for Zirconia-Based Fixed Dental Prostheses
- NCBI: An Overview of Different Interdental Cleaning Aids and Their Effectiveness
- Healthline: Is it Best to Floss Before or After Brushing Your Teeth?
- Best Places: Crime in Algodones, New Mexico
- NCBI: Characteristics of Periodontal Tissues in Prosthetic Treatment