At $450 Only*
Zirconia Veneers are one of the easiest ways to achieve a perfect celebrity smile while keeping all of your natural teeth. They can transform your smile completely without any major reconstructive dentistry.
Located just about seven miles west of Yuma, AZ, Algodones Dental Center (ADC) is one of the sought-after dental centers in the US-Mexico border area receiving over 2,500 patients annually. Contact us to find out how you can save up to 70% of the US dental prices without compromising on quality. We also offer porcelain veneers in Los Algodones at a fraction of US prices.
*Prices are subject to change without prior notice; fill in the contact form for the latest information.
Zirconia Veneer Consultation
- A major part of getting a zirconia veneer includes communication with the dentist. Clearly communicate your concerns to the dentist and the kind of improvement you want to accomplish in your smile.
- Your initial appointment with our Dental Specialist in Los Algodones, Mexico will consist of a complete oral examination and necessary digital X-rays to determine the current health of your mouth.
- The doctor will begin by analyzing your smile and may ask you to try on veneers to identify what suits you better.
Why Choose ADC?
- We are just a couple of blocks from the border near Yuma, Arizona.
- To invalidate our dependence on other labs, we have our own on-site dental laboratory where we fabricate our own crowns, veneers, implant supported dentures and other dental prosthetics.
- We are a strong team of 30 dental specialists with experience ranging between 5-20 years.
- We are a member of the ADA (American Dental Association)
- We have KaVo Everest CAD/CAM facility to accurately complete dental procedures.
- We also offer complimentary transportation*, destination assistance, and bespoke concierge services
- When you are at ADC, feel the comfort of your home, connect to friends and let them know about your dental experience with our FREE Wi-Fi services
- Our patient care team will help coordinate appointments and address all your queries.
- We offer discounted hotel stay at Hacienda
- Language is no barrier as you will always be in the company of someone knowing good English when in the clinic.
We also offer dental financing for our patients. Contact us for more information.
Top Reasons to Travel to Algodones for Veneers
A self-proclaimed dental capital of Mexico, it has more dental clinics and pharmacies than anywhere else in the world. Most Americans and Canadians visit this border town because of its low prices and quick service. Our prices average two-thirds less than in the U.S. Price difference can be attributed to the following:
- There’s no expensive malpractice insurance as in the U.S.
- Unlike their American counterparts, dentists in Mexico don’t graduate with student debt as the Mexican government subsidizes their education.
How do I reach your dental clinic?
Once you cross the border from Andrade into Mexico, walk about two blocks and you will see our clinic on the left at the Alamo Street.
Do you have parking facility?
Yes, we do have a parking facility of our own for our clients. You can park your vehicle there for FREE. Please note the following while driving into Mexico:
- Mexican law requires the owner to drive the vehicle or at least be present inside it.
- Mexican auto insurance is compulsory, even for the rented vehicles; it can be purchased from both sides of the border.
What else can I do in my dental trip?
Los Algodones is a small border town, seven miles west of Yuma. It is famous for fish tacos, corn tortillas, and tortas. You can also shop for pottery, purses, and souvenirs to take back home. Don’t forget to bargain with the seller; you may end up saving a few hundred dollars. Check out our video about shopping tips for tourists and recommended eating joints in Los Algodones.
What equipment do you use?
- Dental Laser Technology for treating periodontal diseases and teeth whitening and cleaning; When applying zirconia veneers, we use laser for curing purpose and bonding veneer to the enamel to make it more durable
- Latest imaging and diagnostic equipment for accurate results
- Room sterilization system to eliminate indoor contaminants
- We also provide Ozone Therapy
- Digital Intraoral Cameras
- For extremely anxious patients we offer IV sedation or nitrous oxide facility at an extra cost
Are there any special offers which I can take advantage of?
Yes, we have a promotional offer on under which you get 3 free nights at Hotel Hacienda on treatment exceeding $2,000 USD.
What are Zirconia Veneers?
Contemporary dentistry has come a long way with clinical evidences of high success rate of different materials including titanium and zirconia.
Zirconia is a ceramic material which opposes the propagation of cracks, is compression resistant1, exceptionally durable1, aesthetically pleasing and biocompatible1. It is translucent in color and has no allergic effects on the body1.
A zirconia veneer is an extra thin shell of tooth colored material that is used to improve the dental aesthetics of an individual. It is bonded to the front tooth to change its color and shape.
A dental veneer fixes the following problems:
- Discolored teeth
- Teeth that are worn down or broken
- Misaligned or irregular teeth
- Gaped teeth
What benefits do dental veneers offer?
Dental Veneers provide superior aesthetics2 and high success rate. Porcelain veneers retain less plaque as compared to other restorative materials. The procedure is minimally-invasive and requires little or no anesthesia at all.
How long do they last?
According to a study conducted by Danielle M Layton and Terry R Walton, the cumulative survival rate (CSR) of veneers is 96% at 5 years3.
What are the alternatives to veneers?
|Dental Bonding||Dental Crown|
|It is a cosmetic procedure in which a composite resin is used to shape and polish the tooth to match the surrounding teeth. Discolored or chipped tooth can be improved in appearance with dental bonding.||The process of getting a dental crown involves capping a damaged tooth to give it strength and restore its shape and size.|
What is the procedure for veneers?
- To make sure that the veneer is bonded permanently in place, the enamel surface of the tooth is removed.
- How much enamel is removed will depend on how thick the veneer is.
- After preparing the tooth, an impression is taken.
- The veneers are color-matched with the adjoining teeth for a completely natural look.
What about temporary veneer and other adjustments?
A temporary may not be required. Usually minor adjustments are required and our dental team makes sure to check and make necessary fittings to the veneer.
Do they require special care?
The process of applying veneers is non-reversible as tooth enamel is removed. Just like your natural teeth, your veneered teeth need to be brushed and flossed every day. Stains or cavities can form under the veneer if it is not fully sealed on your tooth.
- If you suffer from bruxism (a condition marked by constantly grinding and clenching your teeth while sleeping), it may cause the veneer to chip off. A night guard will protect your veneers in this case.
- Avoid biting hard and chewy foods, such as ice cubes. Refrain from eating hard objects, such as fingernails.
- Use a soft toothbrush and non-abrasive toothpaste as hard bristled toothbrushes can damage your veneers. Be sure to use toothpaste without harsh abrasives.
- Go for regular checkups with your dentist to avoid periodontal diseases.
- Avoid foods that stain your veneer like coffee or tea.
- Do not smoke as it can discolor the edges of veneers.
For more information, fill in the contact-form now!
- An Overview of Zirconia Ceramics: Basic Properties and Clinical Applications. P F Manicone, Pierfrancesco Rossi Iommetti, L Raffaelli https://www.researchgate.net/publication/6015905_An_Overview_of_Zirconia_Ceramics_Basic_Properties_and_Clinical_Applications
- Peumans,B.VanMeerbeek,P.Lambrechts,andG.Vanherle,“Porcelain veneers: a review of the literature,”Journal of Den-tistry,vol.28,no.3,pp.163–177,2000.
- Layton, D., Walton, T., 2007, An up to 16-year prospective study of 304 porcelain veneers, International Journal of Prosthodontics, vol. 20(4), pp. 389–396 https://www.researchgate.net/publication/6143465_Up_to_16-year_prospective_study_of_304_porcelain_veneers