A dental trip to Los Algodones – Mexico can be made more exciting by exploring the border town and enjoying its touristic offerings. The border town abounds with restaurants and eateries offering scrumptious cuisine from Mexico as well as other parts of the globe. Here is an interesting video on what to have and how to keep your tummy insulated from illness while in Los Algodones for your dental work.
What to Eat in Los Algodones?
– Corn tortillas
Some Eating and Drinking Tips
- Drink bottled water – no tap water
- Don’t eat in empty restaurant
- Don’t forget tipping
- Legal drinking age – 18 years
Top Places to Eat
– Kimi Sushi for Japanese
– Birrieria El Paisa for burritosm, tacos, tortas
– La Parilla Restaurante – bar, patio dining
– El Gourmet Restaurant – Americanized menu – cheeseburgers and fries
-Molcas Taco Shop – authentic Baja-style cuisine – Chicken tacos
Visit Los Algodones and return home with a mouthful of shiny teeth and a handful of dollars saved!