A partial denture is a set of replacement teeth for those who have lost one or more of their teeth. The replacement teeth are attached to a gum colored plastic which closely resembles your natural gums. A metal or acrylic framework holds the partial denture in place.
Price in Los Algodones
At ADC (Algodones Dental Center) we use high quality dentures in Los Algodones of various materials such as acrylic, metal, and flexible frame. Our price of partial dentures is only $480.
Type of Denture
Partial Denture, Metal Frame
Partial Denture, Flexible Frame
Why Choose Mexico for Dentures?
There are many advantages of choosing Mexico dentistry including:
Save Hundreds of Dollars
One of the reasons for choosing Mexico as your dental treatment option is – the cost of dental work in Los Algodones is upto 70% less as compared to the US.
Partial Denture Cost
Savings Compared to USA
Note: USA Cost taken from DentalImplantCostGuide; our prices are subject to change without notification. Please contact us for the latest prices.
Another factor which influences the low-cost dental treatments is that the Mexican Government subsidizes dentists’ education which results in the latter not passing on the burden of debt to customers in the form of high prices. However, this is not the case with US dentists.
Low-Cost of Living
As compared to the US, Mexico has lower cost of living and easy availability of labor at very economical prices.
Enjoy a Baja Vacation
Soak yourself in the Mexican sun and visit the pristine beaches while you avail dental treatment there.
Los Algodones is famous among tourists for its cheap medicines, eye glasses, jewellery, leather items and ceramics – all at discounted prices. You can savor some Mexican cuisine on the streets and restaurants of Los Algodones. It has some really good restaurants which cook authentic Mexican dishes.
Why Choose ADC?
Largest Clinic in the Region
Our clinic is the largest dental group in the whole of Los Algodones. We are located less than ten miles of Yuma, AZ and are just a couple of blocks from the border.
From just a 2 chair dental facility, we have grown to more than 30+ dentists with multiple branches in Los Algodones. Our team consists of dentists, on-site clinical technicians, and an outstanding support staff.
Member of the ADA
We are members of the American Dental Association (ADA)
We have to our credit thousands of happy customers! Don’t believe us? Have a look at our Testimonial section. Many of our new clients have visited us through recommendation of our existing happy clients.
On-Site Dental Laboratory
By having a dental lab and technicians on-site, we ensure reduced time between the appointments.
At our dental facility, we have the following:
- KaVo Everest 3D-CAD/CAM
- CT scan
- Ozone Therapy
- Room Sterilization
- Dental Laser Technology
We offer discounted stay at Hotel Hacienda and Cielito Lindo, two beautiful properties with all the luxury to ensure you have a comfortable experience.
No Hidden Prices
All our prices and dental package costs are mentioned upfront therefore, making it convenient for the clients to take an informed decision.
Drive in and Park FREE
We have our own parking lot and you can just drive in and park your vehicle there without paying anything extra.
You can access the internet free of charge while waiting in our comfortable lobby.
FREE Initial Consultation
At ADC, we offer free consultation from some of the best dentists in Mexico. So, setup your appointment today with no extra charges.
We are conveniently located very close to the border at Alamo Street which is just two blocks away from the border.
Everything Under One Roof
We offer all treatments under one roof no matter which dental specialist you may need to see.
Algodones Dental Center offers two-year warranty on all dental treatments. TnC apply.
Benefits of Dentures
- Improved biting and chewing ability
- Improved speech
- Better appearance
- Reduces facial sagging
Most of our new clients are a result of word of mouth recommendations from previous satisfied clients. For our new clients, we follow these simple steps:
- We begin our treatment with a thorough evaluation of your mouth and teeth
- X-rays are also reviewed, if required
- A treatment plan (along with the associated costs) is designed specifically for you
Our qualified dentist will discuss the dental treatment with you, and also suggest an alternative option.
Limited Time Specials – There’s More for You!
Three-Night Free Stay at Hacienda – For Treatment exceeding $2,000 (T&C apply)
Payment for Dental Treatment
At ADC, we accept all payment modes such as cash, cheque, Visa, Master Card or Debit Card or other financial arrangement.
What to Expect
- At ADC, we customize your new replacement teeth so that they fit you better. Initially the new dentures may feel awkward but eventually you will adapt to them.
- Follow the instructions given by your prosthodontist.
- Fitting and denture adjustments may take a few weeks but make sure the denture fits into place with ease. Don’t force or push the denture into place as it could rupture the clasps.
- Sometimes, while chewing, there is strain on a particular region and it becomes sore. Consult your dentist and he will adjust the denture so that it fits comfortably.
- Eating may improve with dentures. Start with soft foods and chew on both sides of the mouth so that the pressure is distributed evenly.
- Partial denture can result in improved speech. Certain words may be difficult to pronounce initially but with constant practice you will adapt to speaking well with your partial denture.
The process of creating comfortably fitted dentures is complete in the following steps:
- The dentist will take a series of impressions of your jaw, taking into account the occlusion and space between the teeth
- Wax models are created and you will be asked to give a try
- Before creating the final cast, dentures will be assessed for shape, color and fit
- Necessary adjustments will be made, if required
Patient Satisfaction after Removable Partial Dentures (RPDs)
A 2016 study by Shala KS and colleagues suggests that out of 63 patients, the percentage of highly satisfied patients accounted to 73.6%. 2
Am I a Candidate for Partial Dentures?
You are a candidate for partial dentures if:
- You have one or more than one missing teeth
- You have other restorations in place of missing teeth
- The surrounding teeth have shifted to fill the place created by removed teeth
To know more about partial dentures and your candidacy, schedule a consultation with us by filling the FREE Quote Form.
Are There Any Alternatives to Dentures?
Yes, there are, such as:
- All on 4 Dental Implants, which are a popular substitute to replacing lost teeth because of their close resemblance to natural teeth. They require a strong jawbone for surgically implanting the titanium implants.
- All on 6 Dental Implants in Los Algodones, which offer affordable solution to missing teeth by implanting six implants in each jaw
- All on 8 Dental Implants, which consist eight dental implants in each dental arch for full mouth rehabilitation.
- Snap-On Dentures, which are also known as mini-dental-implants, and are placed on dental implants that provide anchorage to dentures.
Can I Make Necessary Repair to Dentures?
If you lack proper training it would be tough for you to make the repairs yourself. If you face problem with your dentures or they have cracked or chipped, consider visiting a specialist.
Caring for Your Dentures
Cleaning your dentures is imperative for good oral hygiene. An unclean denture and mouth is an asylum for hundreds of bacteria and they can cause trouble if allowed to stay by causing infection, oral inflammation and sometimes denture intolerance.
Mayo Clinic suggests the following steps on caring for your partial dentures:
- Remove and brush your dentures daily.
- Rinse and clean your dentures after eating to remove any food remains.
- Handle your dentures with extreme care as they may break or damage while cleaning.
- Don’t forget to clean your mouth after removing your dentures.
- Clean your dentures daily.
- Soak your dentures in water overnight.
- Visit your dentist regularly, and ensure proper fit and comfort.
Things to Avoid
- Do not use abrasive toothpaste to clean the dentures as it can roughen the denture surface permanently and render them unusable. Instead opt from one of the many denture cleaners or as suggested by your prosthodontist
- Avoid using a hard bristled toothbrush as it may damage the denture
- Avoid consuming very hard food
- Never use any bleaching agent or boiling water for cleaning your dentures
For more information on partial dentures in Los Algodones, Mexico near Yuma, AZ, fill in the contact form on the website.
- Shala KS, Dula LJ, Pustina-Krasniqi T, et al. Patient’s Satisfaction with Removable Partial Dentures: A Retrospective Case Series. The Open Dentistry Journal. 2016;10:656-663. doi:10.2174/1874210601610010656. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5204067/