Dr. Enrique Arturo Jiménez
Board Certified Implantologist
Dental Implants & All on 4/6/8
Dr. Enrique Arturo Jiménez has over 37 years of expertise as a board-certified implant dentist. His extensive education includes a Diploma in Implantology, a Master’s in Laser Dentistry, and a Master’s in Implant Dentistry. Dr. Jiménez is committed to staying at the forefront of his field, evident in his completion of the Evidence-Based Implant Dentistry program at the Harvard School of Dental Medicine.
His dedication to excellence is further showcased through his participation in the 3rd International Event, Odontologia 2000, organized by Dentsply Mexico. Additionally, he has completed an Oral Surgery Course with Clinical Demonstration, accredited by the Jaliscience Association of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery A.C.
- Diploma in Implantology
- Master’s in Laser Dentistry
- Master’s in Implant Dentistry
- Evidence-Based Implant Dentistry, Harvard School of Dental Medicine Continuing Education, Boston, Massachusetts
- 3rd International Event, Odontologia 2000, Dentsply Mexico
- Oral Surgery Course With Clinical Demonstration, State Delegation in Jalisco Regional General Hospital, Jaliscience Association of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery A.C.